8 Apps to Help Ease Your SEO WorkloadDecember 3, 2018 No Comments
Featured article by Pankaj Raghav, Digital Marketer
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) along with Social Media Marketing is base to marketing a product or service at a lesser cost than what other digital marketing tools will cost you. Though, SEO takes up much of a company’s resources and time to set up an SEO strategy and start marketing a website using blogs. A digital marketer loves to have constant access to his/her tools; an idea might prop up at any moment and they would want to try it out, or they might want to observe an attribute of their campaign, or they might think that they could catch a trail of progress and build on that. The reasons may vary but the need is single; to have constant access to digital marketing tools right away.
Go to Google Playstore on your phone or Apple’s App Store, you will find tens of thousands of applications to support digital marketing functions. One category of those applications is developed solely to provide support to SEO functions.
Here are a few applications that you can get out there to help you with SEO:
1. SEO Pro- It is one of the best apps available online to monitor your SEO efforts. It also allows one to keep tabs on various Ranks and Tags. Really simple to use, it is preferred for its efficiency.
2. HubSpot- It is quite frankly, the best platform combining all social media accounts and providing SEO analytics. It also provides blog support to users helping them out with publishing content.
3. WordPress- It is one of the most basic tools available out there for bloggers and also one of the most sought-after. This is widely used across the world by bloggers starting out or who are already established and working. Many of the websites you see now were once blogs on WordPress.
4. SEO Backlinks- This app works wonder for searching the number of backlinks on a page. It is really quite easy to use, all you have to do is type in the URL of your website and it will search and show the number of backlinks one by one.
5. Google Analytics- It is one of the most used analytics app and is the most essential one to run ad campaigns and figure out how well you are doing on multiple aspects such as impressions, clicks, landing page optimization, and keyword selection.
6. Evernote- This app can be used by anyone looking to note down thoughts, scribbles, and notes. It will also allow you to save images and weblinks. This is an editor’s choice on GooglePlay and has been for many years now. Allowing employees note down important details in a corporate meeting to a student jotting down thoughts later to be put in. Students have used this app to lists resources and websites that provide best assignment writing service uk that help them in needy time.
7. LinkJuice- How it differs from other SEO apps is its advanced use for work. It is not the easiest to work through as there are many tools it provides that will only be of use to SEO experts. Like SEO Backlinks, it allows users to type in a URL but the details shown in this app are varied and much more than what are normally required.
8. SEO Keyword Checker- As the name suggests, it calculates the keyword density and keyword use on a webpage. All you need to do is type in the keyword combination and it will show you how many times it has been used. Among other analysis, it can be used to make the keyword count efficient and figure out if others are mixing with it brining traffic that will not make a purchase. For example, BestOnlineAssignmentHelp company must put a keyword of assignment help Sydney on its webpage that does really pertain to the service it offers making the keyword necessary and important.
Author Bio: Pankaj Raghav is a digital marketer who shares his experience from SEO industry and love to help small business owners to gain organic business.Featured Articles