Fusion Technology Solutions Bundles Microsoft Office, Box, VDI, VoIP and Email for SMBsAugust 29, 2013 No Comments
SOURCE: Fusion Technology Solutions
Healdsburg, CA, August 29, 2013 – Fusion Technology Solutions, a leading MSP and Cloud systems integrator, today announced the Fusion Cloud Office Suite. The new suite is a comprehensive bundle which combines virtual desktop technology, Microsoft Office 2010, and Box simple and scalable online document management seamlessly with VoIP and email. The all-encompassing package provides small to medium sized businesses with a remarkably simple and affordable way to manage their data, employees and overall business.
Fusion Cloud Office Suite combines:
- * Box – Box provides a secure platform for content sharing, allowing crucial documents, files and presentations to be, shared internally and externally, through iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone applications, as well as extended to partner applications such as Google Apps, NetSuite and Salesforce. Over 150,000 companies – including 92% of Fortune 500s –rely on Box to access, share and manage critical content.
- * Microsoft Office 2010 –Generate comprehensive, visually- enhanced reports and presentations with tools that help you capture your objectives more creatively. Microsoft Office 2010 .includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, InfoPath, Project, Visio, SharePoint Workspace and Lync.
- * Virtual Desktops—Virtual Desktops give employees (especially the mobile workforce) the opportunity to securely access their exact desktop from any Internet enabled device, 24/7, from any location. Virtual Desktops also provide businesses with the ability to scale up/down storage and memory as needed.
- * Cloud Email—Provides access to email, folders, calendars and contacts through Microsoft Outlook browser from any location, anywhere, anytime. Automatically syncs updates and changes made on one device to all other devices
- * VoIP –An affordable, Internet-based phone system that increases your business’ mobility and productivity, with unlimited local and long distance calls in the US and Canada, .In addition to predictable monthly pricing, Fusion hosted VoIP requires no additional hardware and provides features such as music on hold, find me/follow me and voicemail to email.
- * Security –Anti-Virus software and firewalls provide secure protection from viruses, malware and unauthorized access. Vital systems and data are protected from loss and theft thanks to multiple redundant storage sites. (TrendMicro Anti-Virus solution)
“Fusion gives SMB owners the IT resources of major corporations including security, disaster recovery and data back-up, allowing for concentration on core competencies, not back office headaches,” states Scott Shulze, president, Fusion Technology Solutions. “The Fusion Cloud Office Suite also helps employees allowing them to securely work remotely, to the same tools, programs, documents phone system they have in the office. Even the most tech-challenged employees are up and running very quickly.”
Starting at $89 per user per month
About Fusion Technology Solutions
Fusion Technology Solutions LLC is a Northern California-based managed service provider that has transformed into a cloud systems integrator. The company was built upon providing technical support to small businesses in Northern California and leveraging powerful relationships with the most prominent technology brands. As an early adopter of network infrastructure, Internet, Cloud technology, enterprise software, VoIP, and wireless, they continue to provide vital feedback and advice to industry giants. They have used their industry know-how and extensive evaluations to build the ultimate small businesses cloud-based solution for small businesses to thrive. With worry-free technology and infrastructure that is constantly available, up-to-date and maintained, the SMB can focus on running their business, not their IT, phone, or back office software. To learn more, visit www.fusiontechnologysolutions.com.