Gryphon Networks Announces Release of Web Services API for Customer Preference CenterOctober 19, 2010 No Comments
SOURCE: PR Newswire
Gryphon Networks, the leading provider of cloud-based consumer contact preference solutions, today announced that it has released Version 3.0 of its Web Services API toolkit. This toolkit allows companies to incorporate Gryphon’s patented Opt-in/Opt-out preference management and “Do-Not-Contact” technologies into existing enterprise marketing workflows at a fraction of the cost of internally developed systems.
Opt-in/Opt-out Preference Management
In this age of saturated messaging, consumers are demanding more control over the amount and types of communication they receive. Companies that take the time to collect and honor consumer contact preferences, however, are generally rewarded with significantly higher response and conversion rates. The API toolkit lets companies integrate directly into Gryphon’s consumer contact preference center engine, providing a cost effective way to optimize their Opt-in/Opt-out processes while respecting customers’ and prospects’ contact preferences. Now companies can:
- Increase their response and conversion rates by as much as 20%.
- Centrally manage customer preferences across all marketing channels and lines of business with controls that allow instant updates to the enterprise.
- Create landing pages to websites that dynamically recognize Opt-in/Opt-out categories.
- Develop sophisticated levels of Opt-in/Opt-out granularity.
- Optimize the performance of marketing service providers’ solutions.
“Given the positive results we have seen with our clients, it’s hard to imagine why any company would not take advantage of this technology,” says Scott Hambuchen, president of Gryphon Networks. “And because the system is fully hosted, implementation and ongoing costs are low.”
Consumer Contact Compliance
Companies like Comcast Spectacor that market to consumers via multiple channels can now tap directly into the industry’s most robust contact compliance platform. “Today’s marketing privacy regulations are becoming so complex that it’s virtually impossible for companies to stay compliant at a reasonable cost,” said Jill Jablonski, CRM administrator of Comcast-Spectacor. “Like other corporate functions, companies are quickly turning to the outsourced ‘cloud’ model for contact compliance and preference management.”
While best known for guaranteed DNC regulatory protection, these new services also:
- Increase a company’s marketable universe by curbing over-suppression by leveraging legal exemptions, consumer consent and established business relationships.
- Provide a fully integrated rules engine encompassing phone, e-mail, SMS text and fax across all jurisdictions.
- Offer a clearinghouse authority to marketers utilizing multiple marketing service providers.
- Integrate with CRM systems like Salesforce.com and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Marketing Service Providers
For the first time in the Company’s history, Gryphon is making its API toolkit available to marketing service providers. “This will allow other marketing firms to incorporate Gryphon’s contact preference and compliance Opt-in/Opt-out services into their own business offerings,” said Robert Hadden, Gryphon’s vice president of business development. “Marketing firms are always looking for additional service offerings for their clients, and compliance and consumer preference are relevant in today’s regulatory environment.” Gryphon expects the news to be warmly received by various service providers including:
- Marketing agencies
- Campaign management software companies
- Database marketing service providers
- Marketing automation firms
- Email marketing service providers