How To SIM Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 9September 5, 2018 No Comments
Featured article by Ranjit Singh, Independent Technology Author
If you just got your brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 from a carrier and want to use other sim card of your choice, then you’ve come to the right place. Down below is information about how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, and unlocking methods that you can use to unlock your Note 9 in just few steps.
Sim Unlocking is basically allowing your mobile phone (bought through a carrier) to run sims of a different service carrier. Usually, when phones are bought through carriers, they are limited to services provided by said carrier. However, unlocked phones can run all carriers.
You may want to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 9 if you want to switch service carriers for many different reasons. Or perhaps, you went in an abroad country and want to insert a local SIM card. It may also increase the resale value of your Galaxy Note 9 because it will be available with more carriers.
How to unlock your Samsung Note 9 using your carrier
Here’s the information you may need before starting:
* The Account holder’s name and account number
* IMEI number of your phone
* Your phone number
* The Account holder’s password
* Contract and device payment plan
Unlocking AT&T Phones
* You need to be a current / former subscriber to AT&T
* Your mobile phone device must be from AT&T
* It must not have been reported stolen or lost
* It must be attached to a “good standing” account
* Must not be active on a different AT&T account
* Must have been active for at least 60 days
* Wait the 14-day “buyer’s remorse period”
You can go for an online unlock request form. There, you will either need your IMEI number or your mobile number. They will send you instructions to unlock the device in few business days.
Unlock your Galaxy Note 9 through a third party service
You can also unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 through any reliable third party unlocking service. They will provide you the unlock code for your device. Below are the steps
- Provide your phone details and check your unlock code price, availability and compatibility.
- Find out your IMEI number by dialing *#06$ to get the IMEI number and pay securely with Paypal or Credit/Debit Card
- Receive the code to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on your email and then complete the unlocking instructions
After you’ve received your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 unlock code from a reliable third party service like Codes2unlock, here are the basic steps to unlocking your phone’s sim.
1) Insert the Non-accepted SIm card into the phone and power the phone on
2) Your Phone will enter a Sim Network Unlock Pin screen
3) Enter the Network Unlock code and press enter
4) Your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Is now unlocked
This is the easiest and most efficient way of unlocking your Galaxy Note 9.
While there are many reasons to unlock your new Samsung Note 9, as well as many different methods of doing so, you may want third party to unlock your phone because it’s the easiest, fastest and generally the most hassle free way of getting the job done.
Featured Articles, MOBILE