Driven by High Demand for Integration Platform, MuleSoft Achieves 282 Percent First Half 2012 GrowthAugust 27, 2012 No Comments
Integration Leader Reports Record Subscription Growth and Expands International Operations
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – August 14, 2012 – MuleSoft, provider of the world’s most widely used integration platform, today announced record growth for the first half of 2012, increasing subscription revenues by 282 percent over the previous year. Additionally, MuleSoft grew its customer base by over 44 percent in the first six months of the year with notable new customers, including DealerTrack, Epinion, Franklin Mint, Logica, Luxottica, PRA International, QVC Italia, Savvis (a CenturyLink Company), Sling Media, Telstra, Wolters Kluwer and many other major enterprises worldwide. This accelerating growth underscores the fact that with the rise and rapid proliferation of SaaS and APIs, organizations are recognizing the critical importance of integration now more than ever.
“MuleSoft is ushering in a new era of frictionless application and data connectivity to support business processes. The value of our platform increases dramatically with every partner and customer who joins the ecosystem, demonstrating the massive network effect that integration can drive in the cloud,” said Greg Schott, president and CEO of MuleSoft. “Our mission is to lead cloud innovation by creating a focal point to connect cloud and on-premise systems, and our explosive growth reflects our leadership position. MuleSoft’s integration platform is a central piece in enabling this once-in-a-generation shift to the cloud.”
In the first half of 2012, MuleSoft realized a number of key milestones, including:
- Increased subscription revenues 282 percent over the year-ago period
- Achieved 91 percent in subscription renewals, driven by its industry-leading 97 percent customer satisfaction
- Announced general availability of Mule ESB3.3 with Mule StudioDataMapper, bringing together MuleSoft’s leading application integration technology with powerful new data integration capabilities
- Nearly tripled the customer base of CloudHub™ (formerly Mule iON), MuleSoft’s award-winning integration platform as a service (iPaaS), which is enabling today’s transformational shift to the cloud
- Aggressively expanded its cloud ecosystem, including cooperation with leading SaaS providers and systems integrators (SIs) such as SAP AG, Alfresco, Zia Consulting and Go2Group
- Expanded international operations, with significant sales growth in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, along with continued momentum in emerging market territories, including Africa and the Middle East
- Named one of the San Francisco Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work” by The San Francisco Business Times
- Awarded with two Silver Stevie® Awards in the Customer Service Department of the Year and Customer Service Team of the Year categories in the 10th annual American Business Awards
- Named to the 2012 SD Times 100 List in the APIs and Integration category, marking the third consecutive year, and fourth year overall, that MuleSoft has received the award
- Chosen by AlwaysOn as a winner in the AlwaysOn Global 250
Founded on the idea that connecting applications should not be hard, MuleSoft lets organizations harness the power of their applications through integration. MuleSoft’s Anypoint™ technology eliminates costly, time-intensive point-to-point integration, enabling business agility for SaaS companies, system integrators and enterprises of all sizes.
“CBI [cloud-based integration] offers those customers looking to integrate their on-premises business application with a SaaS application the opportunity to manage this integration across different platforms,” according to the April 2011 Forrester Research, Inc. ‘Sizing the Cloud’ report, written by Stefan Ried and Holger Kisker. The report continues, “Tech-savvy businesspeople can integrate business applications with minimum IT involvement, thus helping to reduce the time-to-market of new solutions. …Forrester assumes that an increasing number of users will leverage the capability to shift to a cloud-based integration solution.”
MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform for connecting SaaS and enterprise applications in the cloud and on-premise. With the rise of cloud and mobile, enterprises face a choice: get overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of end points or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. Founded on the idea that connecting applications should not be hard, MuleSoft lets organizations harness the power of their applications through integration. MuleSoft’s Anypoint™ technology eliminates costly, time-intensive point-to-point integration, enabling business agility. Delivered as a packaged integration experience, CloudHub™ (formerly Mule iON) and Mule ESB™ are built on proven open source technology for the fastest, most reliable integration without vendor lock-in. Supporting billions of transactions per day, MuleSoft is used in production by thousands of enterprises, including Walmart, MasterCard, Nokia, Nestlé and Honeywell, and powers integrations with leading SaaS vendors such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, Intuit and Zuora.