New Analyst Report Ranks Kalido Master Data Management as a Leader in Technology and Customer SatisfactionAugust 13, 2012 No Comments
The Information Difference Report Rates Kalido’s Master Data Management Solution Over All MDM Megavendor Solutions
Burlington, MA, July 25, 2012 –
- Kalido, the leading provider of agile information management software, announced today the company was ranked above the megavendors in an independent review of the leading master data management (MDM) vendors.
- Published by independent analyst firm, The Information Difference, the report entitled, “MDM Landscape Q2 2012” highlights the continued growth of the MDM market and contrasts the most relevant vendors in the industry.
- Out of 14 MDM vendors included in the study, Kalido scored ahead of all MDM megavendors including Informatica, IBM, Oracle and SAP for technology leadership and customer satisfaction.
- Kalido MDM was the only business-centric MDM solution that supports data governance across the enterprise. With Kalido MDM customers can more accurately, seamlessly and easily engage business data experts in the creation, management and expansion of master data.
- Unlike other solutions, Kalido’s model-driven approach ensures organizations can deliver the most accurate and consistent master data to business processes. As a result, mid-size and large organizations are empowered with better data that leads to better business outcomes.
Bill Hewitt, president and CEO of Kalido, said:
- “Our customers have spoken and they clearly are looking for highest value for their MDM investment. The report from Information Difference validates that our strategy of delivering technology leadership at lowest total cost of ownership is the recipe for customer satisfaction. Our position in this report, coupled with a number of recent customer wins is solid evidence that business value doesn’t necessarily have to come at megavendor premiums.”
Kalido is the leading provider of agile information management software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world’s most profitable companies as determined by Fortune Magazine. More information about Kalido can be found at kalido.com.