Oracle Is #1 in the ESB Suites Market in Worldwide SOA Software for 2010April 13, 2011 No Comments
- Gartner 2010 Worldwide ESB Suites Market Share reports 26.3 percent worldwide 2010 market share for Oracle based on total software revenue. (1)
- According to the report, Oracle grew at 30.6 percent, exceeding both the industry average and the growth rates of its closest competitors.
- Oracle was also number one in the combined ESB Suites and SOA Governance markets within SOA with 24.3 percent market share and growth of 32.2 percent.
- Oracle’s offering in the ESB Suite market segment is Oracle SOA Suite 11g, an integrated, best-of-breed suite that helps customers rapidly design and assemble, deploy and manage, highly agile and adaptable business applications.
- Oracle Service Bus 11g
- Oracle SOA Governance 11g
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g
- Gartner Media Contacts – Gartner Analyst Fabrizio Biscotti
- Join the Oracle SOA Suite online communities: Twitter and Facebook
(1) Market Share: “Market Share, All Software Markets Worldwide, 2010″ by Colleen Graham, Joanne Correia, Fabrizio Biscotti, Matthew Cheung, Ruggero Contu, Alan Dayley, Yanna Dharmasthira, Tom Eid, Chad Eschinger, Bianca Granetto, Hai Hong Swinehart, Teresa Jones, Sharon Mertz, Rene Millman, Chris Pang, Asheesh Raina, Dan Sommer, Bhavish Sood and Laurie Wurster. – March 30, 2011
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Website at: http://www.oracle.com.