Oracle Unveils New Partner Cloud Programs at Oracle OpenWorld 2012October 2, 2012 No Comments
- Oracle has unveiled a comprehensive new set of Oracle Cloud partner programs and enablement resources, that help partners to speed time to market with new cloud-based services and solutions and deliver increased value to customers.
- Oracle Cloud breaks down traditional cloud and business process silos by delivering a broad set of integrated services with access to Oracle Platform, Application, and Social Services, all on a subscription basis.
- Powered by Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, Oracle Cloud provides customers and partners with a high-performance, enterprise-grade, reliable, and secure platform for building and running critical business applications.
- Oracle Cloud delivers instant value and productivity for business users and developers through functionally rich, integrated, secure, enterprise cloud services.
- New Oracle PartnerNetwork Cloud offerings include an Oracle Cloud Referral Program, Oracle Cloud Specialization featuring RapidStart and Oracle Cloud Builder Specializations, Oracle Cloud Resale Program and Oracle Platform Services for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
Enabling Partners to Unlock the Potential of the Cloud
- Oracle helps enable its partners to meet customer demand for public, private and hybrid cloud solutions. Oracle’s comprehensive array of five new Cloud Partner programs gives partners choice in how they grow their business in the cloud. Whether building private clouds, delivering value-added services, reselling Oracle Cloud or developing new cloud applications, Oracle has the right cloud program for any partner to create more business opportunities and deliver increased value to their customer.
- New Oracle partner offerings for the cloud include:
- Oracle Cloud Builder Specialization: New enablement resources provide partners who are selling and implementing Oracle’s hardware and software offerings with the expertise, tools and training they need to achieve a cloud-based Specialization. With the Specialization, partners are able to differentiate their services in the marketplace and showcase their expertise to customers based on their private cloud building capabilities.
- Oracle Cloud Referral Program: Through the program, any of Oracle’s 25,000 OPN members can receive compensation for Oracle Cloud business referred to Oracle.
- Oracle Cloud Specialization Featuring RapidStart: Created in conjunction with Oracle development and consulting, RapidStart Cloud Specializations enable partners to deliver their own fixed-scope implementation offerings to get customers up and running on the Oracle Cloud based on proven best practices and methodologies.
- Oracle Cloud Resale Program: Qualifying Specialized partners will have the opportunity to resell Oracle Cloud services, creating a sustainable new revenue stream over the lifetime of their customer’s Oracle Cloud subscription.
- Oracle Platform Services for ISVs: ISVs can leverage a secure, flexible architecture to build and deploy new applications, or extend existing on-premise offerings to the Oracle Cloud without any additional infrastructure and platform investments to eliminate costly IT resources and accelerate time-to-market.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Blanc & Otus for Oracle