Pegasystems Delivers Enterprise Customer Service on the CloudJanuary 11, 2011 No Comments
Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA), the leader in business process management (BPM) solutions, today announced the release of its Pega Cloud for CRM offering to meet the increased demands that today’s organizations have for implementing their customer service initiatives on the cloud. With Pega Cloud for CRM, customer service organizations can take advantage of Pegasystems’ intent-driven multi-channel contact center solution in a hosted environment. Unlike other solutions, there is no lock-in with Pega Cloud for CRM which offers organizations the ability to start on the cloud and easily move on-premise if they so choose. Pega Cloud for CRM also provides clients with enterprise-level security, back-up, and support.
Bringing Pega’s award-winning CRM solution to the cloud, Pega Cloud for CRM is a truly unique customer service solution that combines deep customer service functionality, such as channel integrations, social media, analytics, case automation and a goal-driven guided user experience, without compromising the need to quickly adapt to changing customer demands and company goals. Organizations can immediately configure and deploy solutions to resolve their highest priority customer service needs, speeding time to value, enhancing the customer experience, and reducing costs. Pega Cloud for CRM is currently available, and organizations can get customer service projects started immediately. Pricing for Pega Cloud for CRM starts at $200 per user, per month.
Pega Cloud enables organizations to start small and grow with Pegasystems Build for Change® technology in their customer service projects, eliminating deployment concerns that often stall traditional CRM deployments. Pega Cloud for CRM empowers clients with the agility to move their solution from the cloud to an on-premise solution if they wish, without locking them into only running their applications on the cloud. Pega Cloud for CRM also helps address deployment concerns typically associated with the cloud by meeting stringent security and regulatory requirements, empowering organizations to quickly implement mission-critical customer service process solutions, while also providing data center level scalability.
Highlights & Key Facts:
Pega Cloud for CRM packages all of the features that today’s enterprises require for their customer service initiatives, including:
- Deep customer service functionality with easy configuration to rapidly deploy a customer service solution that includes best practices and functionality, while also ensuring that organizations can tailor processes specific to their businesses.
- Immediately translate customer service vision into reality by allowing organizations to take their vision, capture it in business terms within the system, and deploy it into production without writing any code or installing any software.
- Continuously optimize the experience and the environment for call center agents with increased accuracy and automation through adaptive processes and case-based automation. Businesses can increase automation and access on-demand capacity to align with their changing business demands.
- Out-of-the-box integration to existing data center systems through Pega Cloud VPN technology ensures that customers can leverage their existing investment in IVR, switch and telephony equipment.
- Application portability that provides customers the ability to move their applications seamlessly between the cloud and on-premise with no lock-in on either deployment option. This would, for example, enable, a US company opening a new business in an emerging market to quickly and painlessly migrate their on-premise Pega CRM-powered call center to the Pega Cloud for use in a new geography, cutting months from the launch time.
Quotes & Commentary:
“With fierce competition for customers, organizations are increasingly looking to more rapidly deliver innovative customer service projects,” said Steve Kraus, senior director of product marketing for CRM solutions at Pega. “Pega Cloud for CRM provides exactly what our clients have been asking for. It enables organizations to deliver the best customer experience without coding or installing software. Pega Cloud for CRM powers initiatives to a new level of engagement, enabling organizations to interact with their customers over any channel throughout the customer lifecycle with personalized strategies for service, retention, cross-selling and up-selling, enabling them to deliver a more personalized and rewarding customer experience.”
- For more information on Pega Cloud for CRM, please visit: www.pegacloud.com.
- For a two minute video overview of Pega Cloud, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyys076hGps