Social Business: A New Way of WorkingApril 20, 2011 No Comments
A social transformation is taking place in how people interact and how relationships form and develop. This is changing the way we work and the way we engage with our customers. Evolving market dynamics and customer behavior is giving rise to the significant social software opportunity. Social Software is becoming an enterprise reality.
Becoming a social business presents a tremendous opportunity to organizations today to:
- develop a workforce that more rapidly responds to customer demands
- work across boundaries to increase productivity and pace
- share ideas and insights to accelerate offering innovation
- right-size the organization to optimize deliver of skills to the right opportunity
- develop the next generation of creative leaders.
Improve employee productivity, creativity, and job satisfaction, and speed decision-making – all while realizing a return on investment of 30%.
Messaging and Collaboration
Blue Cross Blue Shield MN
Company Wide Practice Director – Collaboration Solutions
Executive, Social Business