Telogis Introduces Telogis Progression: the Industry’s Most Advanced SaaS Work Order Management PlatformSeptember 20, 2011 No Comments
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., September 20, 2011 — Telogis Inc., the platform for location intelligence, introduces Telogis Progression: a powerful new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) work order management platform that offers real-time job creation, tracking (including estimated time of arrival and completion), routing (including preplanned routes and dynamic changes throughout the day), dispatching, customer service notifications, route compliance reporting, job completion reporting, real-time traffic conditions and a rich interface to existing ERP systems. This advanced SaaS work order management platform is available in three distinct offerings: Progression, Progression Pro and Progression Enterprise.
“Telogis Progression will revolutionize the way service organizations coordinate their mobile resources to ensure customer satisfaction while simultaneously protecting their bottom line,” says Newth Morris, president, Telogis Progression. “This new SaaS solution provides the greatest visibility into the real-time workings of field staff and gives business owners a dynamic tool to ensure that each system is working together to guarantee the fastest, most efficient and accurate performance in the field.”
The system works with existing ERP and CRM systems, as well as order management, outage management and preventive maintenance packages to fully optimize mobile resource planning.
Telogis Progression also seamlessly integrates with the Telogis Route multi-vehicle route optimization system, Telogis Fleet GPS fleet management system, and Telogis Mobile handheld application to provide the industry’s only true end-to-end enterprise platform that provides strategic and dynamic routing, real-time work order management, telematics and mobile integration on a single platform — everything necessary to manage the lifecycle of a work order.
“In order to accomplish the same with any other vendor, a company would have to contract with three vendors and a systems integrator to put the pieces together,” says Morris. “We do it all with one platform, and we leverage the strength of each individual piece to create a strong, reliable platform that helps drive each customer’s business and ensure customer satisfaction.”
Additional key features and benefits of Telogis Progression include:
- Visualization: allows users to view jobs on a map with clusters, view routes on a map, and view job status updates as a list and Gantt chart.
- Dispatch center: Allows users to add, delete, edit jobs; assign jobs to nearest vehicles; and dispatch jobs over email and Telogis Mobile in real-time.
- Detailed work order management: highlights equipment, skills, certifications needed, and delivery instructions; provides the ability to schedule work in compliance with these constraints.
- Real-time InSight alerts: Alerts users to events in the field that may affect the day’s schedule, such as vehicles running behind schedule or performing stops out of order.
- Closed loop customer notifications: alerts customers to estimated time of arrival, start times and job completion.
- Planned vs. actual reporting: highlights variations to the plan, such as route deviation, allowing the fleet manager to fine-tune their planning over time.
For more information on Telogis Progression and the complete platform of Telogis location-based solutions, visit Telogis.com.
Telogis Inc., the platform for location intelligence, is dedicated to enhancing the value of its customers’ businesses through intelligent integration of location technology, information and services. Telogis was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., with offices in Europe and Latin America as well as development centers in Austin, Texas, and Christchurch, New Zealand. Telogis’ products and services are used and distributed in more than 60 countries worldwide. To learn more about Telogis, visit www.telogis.com or call toll free at 866-TELOGIS (866-835-6447).APPLICATION INTEGRATION, DATA and ANALYTICS , News