The BI Survey 9October 29, 2010 No Comments
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3eda0/the_bi_survey_9) has announced the addition of the “The BI Survey 9” report to their offering.
Now in its ninth year of publication, The BI Survey is an annual report based on the world’s largest independent survey of Business Intelligence (BI) and Performance Management (PM) users.
The BI Survey 9 uncovers the truth about why real-world organizations select BI products, what they do with them, and why they eventually abandon them. It also compares the leading products on the market across a number of key criteria such as performance, scalability and vendor support.
The survey is published independently and, unlike many other surveys, it is not sponsored by any vendor. The questions are devised entirely by the authors business intelligence analyst team.
With 2170 BI users contributing to The BI Survey 9, the authors analysis covers a broad range of business intelligence tools. In total, the authors received multiple responses from users of over 30 products. Twenty-three products generated enough responses to enable us to carry out detailed and comparative analyses of these market leaders.
- Questions answered…
- Arm yourself with true market opinion of BI products…
- Find out the things vendors will never tell you…
- Negotiate better with vendors…
- Discover which products deliver the most business benefits…
- Learn from the most successful implementations…
- Revealed: the true cost of BI ownership…
Key Topics Covered:
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The sample
- 3 Included products
- 4 The Business Benefits Index
- 5 Goals Achievement Index
- 6 Deployment, costs and applications
- 7 The Purchase cycle
- 8 Vendor effectiveness
- 9 Implementation and rollout times
- 10 Problems in BI projects
- 11 Web BI
- 12 Clients for multidimensional databases
- 13 Data volumes
- 14 Performance
- 15 The Customer Verdict Dashboards
- 16 Appendix A: Questionnaire
- 17 Appendix B: Table of Figures
- Companies Mentioned
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3eda0/the_bi_survey_9.News