Get first-hand insight from Google and eBay at TM Forum’s Big Data Analytics Summit!November 26, 2012 No Comments
January 29-30, 2013
Register now – www.tmforum.org/bd13IT
Service providers must be able to react to the ever-changing consumer marketplace by making quick, informed business decisions. A vast amount of customer information is collected across the organization, and by identifying, correlating and analyzing the right data properly, service providers can get an accurate view of their customers’ behavior at a glance– eliminating risk and ultimately improving the customer experience.
Bringing together leading service providers, market analysts and all of the big names in Big Data, this forward-looking, education-packed two-day Summit combines keynote perspectives, case studies, debates, panels, interactive sessions and networking opportunities that maximize every participant’s opportunity to network and generate ideas that can be implemented immediately.
Connect with leading service providers, market analysts and all of the BIG names in Big Data, including keynotes from:
- Tom Fastner, Senior Member of Technical Staff and Architect, eBay
- Matt McNeill, EMEA Lead, Business Solutions, Google Enterprise
- Peter Crayfourd, Group Head of Customer Lifestyle and Experience, France Telecom, Orange
- Manuel Sevilla, Chief Technical Officer for the Global Business Information Management Top Line Initiative, Capgemini
- Michal Henn, Head of BI Consulting & Professional Services, Amdocs
- Scott Sobers, Director, Teradata
- Lawrence Telfer, Senior Customer Intelligence Analyst, Customer Experience, Customer Team, Everything Everywhere
Register now – www.tmforum.org/bd13ITDATA and ANALYTICS , News