AssetWorks Introduces AiM IQ, Delivering Heavy-duty Reporting Capabilities in a Lightweight PackageFebruary 14, 2012 No Comments
Powerful dashboarding and business intelligence tool improves transparency and access to shared facilities and real estate data across the enterprise
AssetWorks, a leader in Intelligent Workplace Management℠, today announced the general market availability of AiM™ IQ, a powerful dashboarding and lightweight reporting tool that enables organizations to drive the right business decisions, eliminate information silos, and share key performance indicators at every level of the business—from C-suite executives to front-line tradespeople. AiM IQ is a sophisticated solution that gives organizations a distinct competitive advantage by providing a “big picture” view of important performance metrics.
“AiM IQ helps deliver on the promise of ‘intelligence for everyone’,” said Ken Slaughter, Senior Vice President, AssetWorks. “It couples remarkable ease-of-use with ubiquitous access to facilities and real estate data, enabling executives to rapidly access and report on key business metrics and managers on the shop floor to quickly build dashboards to monitor operational KPIs.”
Key features of AiM IQ include:
- Tremendous Ease-of-use – A drag-and-drop interface greatly simplifies the act of generating meaningful and actionable business intelligence.
- Pre-built Data Objects – A collection of pre-built data objects designed for the AiM Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) is provided out-of-the-box.
- Third Party Integration – AiM IQ includes a powerful Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) tool that facilitates ready integration with third party enterprise business applications such as ERP.
- Seamless Integration with AiM – AiM IQ offers tight, out-of-the-box integration with the AiM IWMS portfolio.
- First-line Support – AssetWorks eliminates the need to broker support through a third party by directly providing first-line customer support for AiM IQ.
“AiM IQ vastly improves transparency across an organization through greater access to shared data,” said Slaughter. “Organizations can leverage data more efficiently, become more agile, and better utilize resources. AiM IQ empowers them to pinpoint areas of inefficiency, improve response to customer demand and respond more effectively to internal and market-driven change. When you are better equipped to forecast operational trends, you are more likely to see cost savings downstream.”
The latest Intelligent Workplace Management solution to be released by AssetWorks, AiM IQ reflects AssetWorks’ commitment to meet customer demand by providing a dynamic dashboard that allows customers to create lightweight reports, perform dynamic data analysis and seamlessly leverage external data sources.
AiM IQ is available now. For more information, visit: www.assetworks.com/integrated-workplace-management.
AssetWorks delivers industry-leading business solutions that help asset- and infrastructure-intensive organizations control capital and operating expenditures, reduce operational complexity, and manage regulatory and policy-driven risk. Leveraging a comprehensive portfolio of software and consulting solutions, we help organizations work more efficiently by improving access to shared asset data, promoting greater transparency across the organization, improving service delivery, maximizing asset availability and uptime and reducing total cost of ownership. Leveraging the latest cloud and mobile computing technologies, our asset management solutions and domain expertise help organizations eliminate waste, redundancy, and inefficiency. For more information, visit: www.assetworks.com.
AssetWorks, the AssetWorks logo and AiM are trademarks of AssetWorks Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.