Biscom Launches Enterprise-Class Sync and Share SolutionFebruary 4, 2014 No Comments
Chelmsford, MA – February 4, 2014 – Biscom, a trusted leader in secure document delivery, today introduced Biscom Verosync, an enterprise-class file synchronization and sharing (EFSS) solution. Verosync brings syncing simplicity to users while allowing IT staff to maintain control over data in their network. This flexible solution works within any organization’s existing infrastructure.
Biscom Verosync – Designed for Businesses
Having access to your files any time and from any location is not a new need. However, today the amount of data being created, distributed and shared is growing exponentially. The “flattening” of the world, through globalization, offshoring and outsourcing, has also created greater communication needs among partners and workers as network orchestration has increased. Verosync addresses this need by enabling easy access and control to go hand-in-hand.
“As workers increase the number of devices they use, the need for agile yet secure file and content sharing will continue to grow rapidly,” said Evan Quinn, research director, Enterprise Management Associates. “Enterprise-grade synchronization, control and dependability, with feature-rich yet highly secure document delivery, accommodating both cloud and on-premise, are exactly what companies’ need.”
Verosync For IT Managers
- Outstanding security. Verosync adheres toFIPS 140-2 certified 256-bit AES encryption and enables IT to see if the file storage has been tampered with or changed from outside of the system.
- User management and flexibility. AD/LDAP integration, quotas, permissions are easy to use.
- Full control. Data is fully under the control of IT with the ability to restrict users, devices and IP addresses that can sync.
- Deployment flexibility. Deployable to local, virtual and private cloud infrastructure. Verosync includes a 3 tier architecture for maximum deployment flexibility and security, which can cluster the back end and scale it up to tens of thousands of users.
- RESTful API. Verosync is easy to integrate with other applications and comprehensive enough to enable developers to create their own custom synchronization and sharing applications.
- Detailed reporting. Gives IT the ability to perform auditing and forensic analysis.
- Complete integration with other Biscom solutions. Fully scalable to meet evolving needs as well as complete integration with Biscom Fax and Biscom SFT.
Verosync For End Users
- Easy to use,simple to share and collaborate. With Verosync, IT is able to deliver a solution so users are empowered with a convenient solution that enables easy collaboration.
- Nearly instantaneous syncing. Near realtime syncing makes file synchronization among multiple devices secure and enables users to share content with people inside and outside of the company.
- Access anywhere, anytime – desktop, mobile, web. Feature rich and highly scalable, Verosync provides a comprehensive sync and share solution.
- Security. Verosync’s outstanding security features don’t interfere with the workforce experience yet IT is able to maintain control and content compliance.
“Veroync was developed as customers were clamoring for a safe, easy, trackable way to have updated files at all times,” said Bill Ho, president of Biscom. “The flexibility of our product, working within physical, virtual, or cloud infrastructure, means faster deployment and implementation of Verosync and easy collaboration inside and outside of the enterprise.”
Verosync complements and extends Biscom’s portfolio of secure document delivery solutions. Existing Biscom customers will also benefit from integration among all of Biscom’s products.
Pricing and Availability
Biscom Verosync will be available on February 28, 2014 and priced based on number of users. Android and Apple mobile apps will be available. To learn more about Biscom Verosync or any other Biscom product or service, visit www.biscom.com.
Every day millions of users and thousands of enterprises rely on Biscom for secure and reliable document delivery solutions. Founded in 1986, Biscom pioneered the fax server marketplace with FAXCOM® and its award-winning fax management solutions. Since then, Biscom has developed expertise and solutions around secure file transfer, synchronization, file translation, cloud solutions, and mobile devices for the world’s largest organizations. Learn more at www.biscom.com.News