CIBER Delivers Fast Implementation of Customer Information Systems for Utilities with Launch of Customer Service Suite Built on SAP® SolutionsMay 14, 2012 No Comments
Orlando, Fla. – May 14, 2012 – CIBER, in partnership with SAP, has chalked up impressive numbers over the years. The CIBER team focused on SAP® solutions has completed more than 100 implementations of SAP Business All-in-One solutions, served more than 2,000 satisfied clients, and currently supports more than 600 engagements involving SAP solutions. CIBER’s 1,300 specialists with SAP-focused expertise have an average of 10 years worth of experience, and they bring that know-how to every engagement.
Numbers like these are why CIBER’s practice for SAP solutions has been rapidly growing, and attendees of this year’s SAPPHIRE® NOW and ASUG Annual Conference will be able to learn about recent wins by visiting CIBER in booth 3015. Consultants also will be on hand to cover solutions for core enterprise resource planning, managed services, business intelligence, testing, mobility and the SAP HANA® platform. CIBER will also have domain experts available to discuss solutions tailored for public sector organizations, energy and utility companies, manufacturers and transit organizations.
CIBER projects that will be highlighted at the SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference include the following:
- Service contracts and implementations for Europe’s largest railroad operator and infrastructure owner. CIBER implemented a successful group-wide integration of SAP solutions for more than 60 subsidiaries of this organization. That led to a three-year contract supporting the client’s IT-services division, which provides IT expertise worldwide.
- A case management enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence system for the Social Services Agency of a large California county. The engagement included the creation of customized business intelligence dashboards using SAP BusinessObjects™ solutions, providing agency executives, case managers and administrators a concise view of crucial data and key performance indicators.
- A solution based on the SAP ERP Human Capital Management application for one of the world’s leading providers of medical and safety technology.The implementation gives the client a global, unified human resources system and integrates personnel departments worldwide.
- A multi-module implementation of SAP solutions for a mid-size manufacturer of heating and cooling systems. The Midwestern U.S. client will be positioned for greater competitive advantage after CIBER completes installation of SAP software for production planning, materials management, sales and distribution, business intelligence and rapid application development with the Web Dynpro development environment.
- Implementation of the SAP ERP Financials application at an organization managing pension funds for teachers in the Pacific U.S. The 24-month engagement is modernizing systems for financial reporting and general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable, as well as cash management, budgeting, taxes and procurement. The initiative positions the client as one of the most competitive financial firms in its industry.
- A global implementation of the SAP ERP application for one of the world’s leading mining operations. This implementation supports worldwide transformation of the organization’s business processes, cuts costs through synergies and reduced duplication of efforts, while improving information executives use for decision making.
- A complete solution based on the SAP for Retail solution a leading Norway furniture chain that will include point-of-sale functionality across the client’s offices and 62 furniture stores, as well as Web solutions. This ERP initiative will help the client achieve tactical, strategic and business goals.
In addition to select projects, CIBER’s consultants will showcase some of the firm’s top packaged solutions. One is CIBER’s Application Management Support (AMS) for SAP applications, which is a cloud-based offering that allows client companies to get the power and features of SAP solutions using a variable consumption model. CIBER oversees the technology platform, maintenance and end-user support of SAP software on a virtualized environment, freeing up the client’s IT resources to focus on core business functions.
CIBER’s team also will shine the spotlight on the consulting company’s new Customer Service Suite for Utilities. This offering integrates complementary applications with consulting services to reduce client risk and accelerate implementation time. The offering includes SAP ERP Financials, SAP for Utilities, SAP Biller Direct, SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM), SAP NetWeaver® Business Warehouse and SAP Business Communications Management software.
Additionally, conference attendees will have a chance to learn about the CIBER ERP Suite for Transit Agencies, a proven solution designed to help transit agencies work closely with the U.S. Department of Transportation Administration (FTA) to fully leverage grants and funding opportunities. Like the CIBER Customer Service Suite for Utilities, this solution includes several SAP applications prepackaged and integrated for implementation in a highly compressed time frame.
As an SAP services partner and an SAP channel partner, CIBER has the skills and experience to support clients with all aspects of their implementations of SAP solutions. CIBER has been an SAP partner for 22 years, and the consulting company is one of a few partners in the world that is both an SAP global hosting partner and an SAP-certified provider of application management services.
About CIBER, Inc.
CIBER, Inc. is a global IT consulting and managed services company that collaborates with clients to develop technology solutions that deliver tangible business results. Services include application development and management, ERP implementation, change management, project management, systems integration, infrastructure management and end-user computing, as well as strategic business and technology consulting. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, CIBER has more than 7,000 employees and operates in 18 countries, serving clients in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Annual revenue in 2011 was $1 billion. CIBER trades on the New York Stock exchange (NYSE: CBR), and is included in the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P Small Cap 600 Index. For more information, visit www.ciber.com