QlikTech Customers and Partners Show Widespread Support for QlikMarket Business Discovery Solution ExchangeMarch 20, 2013 No Comments
Radnor, PA – March 19, 2013 – QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK) a leader in Business Discovery – user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced widespread customer and partner support for QlikMarket (market.qlikview.com), its Web marketplace that delivers an easy, interactive way for QlikTech customers to evaluate and acquire the useful technologies and applications that leverage the QlikView Business Discovery platform. As a recognized leader in its industry for the breadth of its global partner network, QlikTech launched QlikMarket in September 2012 to foster connections between its partners, customers and prospects, while extending the value of QlikView. Since launching the marketplace just six months ago, it is now live with more than 100 offerings, featuring technology connectors, extensions, and purpose-built apps powered by QlikView.
QlikMarket is a site to harness the innovation of QlikTech partners in the new breed of business intelligence, known as Business Discovery, or self-service BI. For partners, QlikMarket creates revenue opportunities for their developed assets. For customers, it provides a one-stop shop to create their own ecosystem around the QlikView platform. For QlikTech, it allows the use crowdsourcing to gauge customer interest and demands for specific applications and technologies to better serve customers’ needs. QlikMarket offerings come from submissions from QlikTech’s Qonnect Program solution providers, technology partners, OEM partners, and system integrator partners.
“QlikMarket has given IdevioMaps great visibility and has made it possible for us to find partners and customers that otherwise had been difficult to reach,” said Patric Nordstrom, CEO of Idevio. “Our QlikMarket offering helps to clearly demonstrate how disruptive our mapping technology is and how well our map streaming matches the speed of QlikView. At Idevio, we are very proud to be one of the first partners to host an application on QlikMarket. For our business, QlikMarket is an essential channel and we are aiming to launch more products on QlikMarket in the near future.”
QlikMarket allows customers, prospects, and the over 95,000 members of QlikCommunity to easily navigate the site by industry or solution, sort by relevance or partner, monitor solutions that are “most downloaded” and research offerings that are “highest rated.” The marketplace averages 10 new partner offerings each month, with recent additions including:
- Retail Dashboard in QlikView (Abacus B.V.) provides dynamic insights into important retail KPIs and includes retail analyses such as Basket analysis, Conversion analysis, and a Goldmine analysis. The application also contains traffic readers, people counters, and external data such as weather and demographic data.
- QVD Converter (TIQ Solutions) is a reusable library that enables Java applications to create and process QlikView data files (QVD format) from any size independently, including in Unix environments.
- MafoClick – The Market Research Analyzer (EVACO GmbH) visualizes data to get insight in market research. By combining different characteristics and segments, users can analyze respondent answers in a unique way.
- NAV-Discovery (prisma informatik GmbH) enables a quick and easy connection of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and QlikView, providing users customized interface templates, script templates, and more.
- Explore (Causata) provides intuitive dashboards for analyzing industry-related Big Data sets, including web clickstream, to gain insight not just as generalized groupings, but down to the customer level.
Of the more than 100 offerings, the “most downloaded” include:
- QlikView Governance Dashboard (QlikTech) is a free QlikView application that delivers a 360 degree view of any QlikView deployment by illustrating its efficiency and effectiveness. It allows IT professionals to discover insights about how QlikView is being used as well as providing a centralized view to metadata, data governance and data lineage.
- GeoQlik™ (Business Geografic) is a powerful professional GIS component for QlikView that enables users to create and manipulate dynamic and interactive maps.
- QVMailer – Automatic Mailer for QlikView (Harrer & Partner Unternehmensberatung) allows users to send QlikView reports via mail automatically to any recipient.
- QlickPlanner (Konsultnet) streamlines the budget process by providing a solution and system support for the finance department.
“QlikMarket’s model has proven very successful for enterprise customers,” said Sid Probstein, CTO at Attivio. “We are excited to make Attivio’s Active Intelligence Engine available on QlikMarket, extending our Big Data solutions to QlikView customers. The QlikView Attivio integration takes Big Data exploration, analysis and usage to a new level and makes answering ‘what’ and ‘why’ business questions a lot easier.”
Offerings available on QlikMarket not only dramatically extend the power of QlikView but also include diverse new areas such as wealth management, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, retail, document management, project management, email marketing, data cleansing, and many others.
QlikMarket will be featured at Qonnections 2013, the company’s annual Global Partner Summit. During the three-day event, held April 7-10 at the Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas, partners share best practices for sales and support of the QlikView Business Discovery platform. Follow Qonnections 2013 as it unfolds on Twitter via @QlikView and #qonnections.
QlikTech (NASDAQ: QLIK) is a leader in Business Discovery—user-driven Business Intelligence (BI). Its QlikView Business Discovery solution bridges the gap between traditional BI solutions and inadequate spreadsheet applications. The in-memory associative search technology QlikTech pioneered created the self-service BI category, allowing users to explore information freely rather than being confined to a predefined path of questions. Appropriate from SMB to the largest global enterprise, QlikView’s self-service analysis can be deployed with data governance in days or weeks. The QlikView Business Discovery platform’s app-driven model works with existing BI solutions, offering an immersive mobile and social, collaborative experience. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, QlikTech has offices around the world serving approximately 27,000 customers in over 100 countries.
DATA and ANALYTICS , News