Seismic Solves Companies’ Biggest Content Creation Challenges With New Release of Its Enterprise Content Management PlatformOctober 8, 2013 No Comments
Seismic, the only platform that enables LiveDoc creation for brand-approved, real-time enterprise content management, is further revolutionizing the process of creating compliant content from any device. The new release of Seismic, available immediately, streamlines the content creation process and dramatically improves visibility into the effectiveness of marketing materials. Financial services firms, in particular, can provide the kind of personalized experience that clients and prospects prefer, without hours of advanced preparation.
“The new version of Seismic transforms the once difficult process of creating, updating and customizing presentations and other business collateral into a quick and painless process that also eliminates brand and compliance risks,” said Seismic CEO Doug Winter. “Financial advisors, for instance, can instantly configure and personalize the right materials for a client while sitting with them. As a result, companies can connect with prospects more quickly, and deepen their existing client relationships.”
Seismic: Key Features and Benefits
Seismic transforms the once difficult process of creating, updating and customizing presentations and other business collateral into a quick and painless process that also eliminates brand and compliance risks. Seismic creates these LiveDocs by pulling real-time data from sources such as CRM, MorningStar and S&P, ensuring business materials are always up to date with the most relevant information. By automating the content creation process, business professionals are not only equipped with personalized materials for current and prospective clients, but also have more time to focus on the customer experience.
Key features in the new release of Seismic include:
- Brand Customization: Seismic customers can ensure corporate brand compatibility by customizing the user interface with their own company logo and color scheme, giving the appearance of a custom-built portal.
- Video Integration Into Presentations: Customers have the ability to easily embed a pre-approved video into a PowerPoint presentation, enhancing the visual appeal and storytelling capability of the end user.
- Extensive Configurability: The Easy-to-use new user interface (UI) has a new home page that makes finding the collateral you need simple and customizable. “What’s New”, “Popular” and “News” sections enable users to quickly see documents made newly available by the marketing department as well as see what their sales colleagues are using most often.
- Hyperlinked Table of Contents: The table of contents is now a dynamic experience: if a prospective customer wants to jump ahead to the fourth section of the presentation at the onset of the meeting, the user can skip directly to that section by tapping the hyperlink in the Table of Contents.
- New Library. The library conveniently and easily filters files by presentation type and search terms, so content is readily accessible.
- Team Sites. Team Sites allow teams to manage their own data and choose which content other teams can access. This enables groups in large organizations to share information collaboratively, while managing their documents independently.
The new product is available now, and the release will be delivered as an automatic update to existing users.
Seismic is the only platform that enables LiveDoc creation for brand-approved, real-time enterprise content management. Seismic’s cloud-based platform enables business professionals to quickly create customized materials with the most up-to-date content and real-time data by accessing approved collateral and business assets. Seismic, which brings together content generation, real-time data services, powerful analytics and a user-friendly user interface, is transforming how businesses create, access and manage content. The entire branding effort becomes more effective, fully compliant and more efficient as a result.
Headquartered in Encinitas, CA, Seismic was founded in 2010. It is privately held by its three-time serial entrepreneur executive team and leading venture capital firm Sigma West.