Inside the mind of the successful Business Intelligence (BI) customer: From best practices to lessons learnedJanuary 12, 2015 No Comments
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:00 PM ET
Whether you are considering Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, or just want to get more value from your investment, this virtual roundtable offers a rare glimpse into BI success from the front lines.
Moderated by IBM BI expert Jane Farquhar, four long-time BI customers – Mueller, Inc., Elie Tahari, Michigan State University and Host Hotels & Resorts – will speak candidly about their experiences, including:
* The business pains that launched their BI journey
* Why they chose IBM Cognos BI and IBM SPSS Solutions
* Implementation best practices and lessons learned
* Benefits they’ve seen so far, including their return on investment
* Future plans for BI–where they’re heading and why
All attendees will receive the Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a Business Intelligence Solution 2014-2015.