Oracle Linux Pavilion Returns to Oracle OpenWorld 2012September 17, 2012 No Comments
- The Oracle Linux Pavilion will be located at Moscone South, Booth 1033, next to the Oracle DEMOgrounds and Oracle Linux demopods, from October 1 -3, 2012.
Partners Deliver Leading Solutions with Oracle Linux
- Oracle Linux is a general purpose Linux operating system distribution which can be used with both Oracle and non-Oracle applications and systems.
- Partners use Oracle Linux to deliver solutions tailored to meet customer needs using the scalability and performance advantages it offers at lower cost than other Linux solutions in the market.
- Select partners that will be exhibiting their solutions in the Oracle Linux Pavilion include:
- BeyondTrust (context aware security intelligence for dynamic IT infrastructures such as cloud, mobile and virtual technologies)
- Centrify (control, secure and audit access to cross-platform systems, mobile devices and applications)
- Data Intensity (cloud services and application management)
- Fujitsu (technology platforms, private cloud, services, ubiquitous and device solutions)
- HP (converged cloud, converged infrastructure, application transformation and information optimization)
- LSI (intelligent solid-state storage solutions for breakthrough database acceleration)
- Mellanox (InfiniBand and Ethernet end-to-end server and storage interconnect solutions and services for data centers)
- Micro Focus (mainframe solutions, application modernization and development tools, software quality tools)
- NetApp (storage and data management)
- QLogic (high performance networking)
- Teleran (BI and data warehouse management solutions for Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Database)
“A healthy partner ecosystem is critical to the success of Oracle VM and Oracle Linux and the Oracle Linux Pavilion is a great way to see the contributions from our partners,” said Wim Coekaerts, Oracle senior vice president of Linux and Virtualization Engineering. “Working closely with these partners has led to many product innovations that solve the unique requirements of our mutual customers and we’re pleased to showcase them at Oracle OpenWorld.”News