Why It’s Time to Modernize Your Network for Today’s Digital Enterprise WebinarApril 17, 2015 No Comments
Enterprise network architectures are evolving as a result of the growth of public cloud, proliferation of mobile devices, and organizational requirement to collaborate with global users.
These trends are driving application flows outside the corporate network and onto the public Internet. The increased reliance on the Internet is introducing significant challenges to architects and network planners that need to make sure their application delivery is optimized for performance, reliability, and security.
In this on-demand webinar, Gartner Research VP and Distinguished Analyst Mark Fabbi and Akamai Technologies’ Enterprise Web Experience Product Manager, Greg Lord, will provide insight into:
- * Application changes that are having the biggest impact on enterprise WAN architectures
- * Challenges that are presented as applications continue to leave the corporate data center and traffic flows leave the WAN
- * How mobile access affects network design
- * What types of security models need to be considered as applications traffic flows move to the Internet
- * What role Akamai plays in the new enterprise network infrastructure
DATA and ANALYTICS , Featured Webinars, Top Stories