Announcing Boxer for iPhoneJune 5, 2013 No Comments
At Boxer, we believe email isn’t broken, it’s just unfair. It’s a to-do list that anyone can add a task to. How is that fair? We thought about that for a while and dreamed up a few other ways we could make the best mobile mail experience for the iPhone and created Boxer to put you back in control.
Boxer is the first email client to include the ability to quickly triage your inbox, respond quickly through simple gestures as well as allow for management of tasks and items on your to-do list.
Boxer is the best of your favorite mail features with some major improvements to help you get things done on the go. It’s an app available to download through the Apple iTunes App Store that can replace your existing mail app. Boxer is currently free in the App Store until we hit 100,000 downloads and then the price will go back to $4.99. Here are a few things Boxer adds:
- Powerful swipe gestures to help triage, respond and manage on-the-go
- Inline profile images & helpful contact cards
- Dropbox integration for adding files to email from the cloud
- Adds elements of social tools to email to make email more fun and like-able again THAT’S RIGHT, WE ADDED A LIKE BUTTON TO EMAIL!
- All that and it works with all your existing email accounts including Gmail, Google Apps, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, AOL mail and more on the way
We could tell you more or you could download Boxer and start liking email again. While we have loads of amazing features we built Boxer for busy people from all walks of life. Give it a try and let us know what you think. We’re @boxer on Twitter and you can always find help over at http://support.getboxer.com.Blogs, Featured Blogs