FuseSource Unveils Online Interface that Helps Software Developers and Architects Further Streamline Their Open Source Integration and Messaging ProjectsJanuary 10, 2012 No Comments
BEDFORD, Mass. – January 9, 2012 – FuseSource Corp., experts in open source integration and messaging, today unveiled its new Subscription Center, an online interface that makes it easy for enterprise software developers and architects to fully utilize and benefit from their FuseSource™ subscriptions – all from a single dashboard. From the Subscription Center subscribers can obtain assistance from the company’s experts, access tooling, review documentation, download source code for FuseSource enterprise-class solutions, interact with fellow developers, enroll in training, and more.
“As the modern enterprise evolves, software developers and architects are under immense pressure to do more with existing IT infrastructure,” said Rob Davies, CTO of FuseSource and co-founder of Apache Software Foundation projects ServiceMix, ActiveMQ and Camel. “Our new Subscription Center ensures that our customers are never more than a mouse click away from getting an expert on the line able to overcome in minutes a problem that might take days to solve the first time you encounter it. That’s what having a partner who wrote the code is all about.”
FuseSource employs more active committers and founders of Apache Software Foundation integration and messaging projects than any other company and helps many of the world’s best known organizations successfully address the growing demand for light weight, cost effective technologies that enable systems and applications to work together quickly, effectively and securely. Subscriptions to the company’s enterprise-class distributions ensure that customers have access to the service level agreements, expertise and support they need to achieve peak performance throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Some of the many resources that subscribers can access through the new Subscription Center portal include:
- Services: Subscribers can quickly access a wide range of services, including training and assistance from FuseSource’s experts, request an architectural review or technical support, and download hot fixes and service packs.
- Technical Information and Tooling: The Subscription Center includes handy links that enable subscribers to obtain tooling such as the Fuse™ IDE – a graphical, Eclipse-based application that enables developers to drag and drop mediation components and trouble shoot and test integration routes with ease – and Fuse HQ, an SOA management and monitoring system, as well as a wide range of helpful technical manuals, tutorials, webinars and documents.
- Community: The Subscription Center makes it easier than ever to participate in, and benefit from, the actions and expertise of integration and messaging experts and peers, and includes helpful forums, social media feeds, a calendar of upcoming events, links to quickly download the source code for FuseSource solutions and a gateway to the FuseSource Forge – an open environment for the creation of integration projects.
- Influence and Policies: Subscribers can easily access the policies and procedures for making the most of FuseSource’s integration and messaging expertise and influence, including an intuitive process for requesting product enhancements or assistance with bugs.
- Subscriptions: FuseSource customers can easily manage their subscriptions, buy new ones or check on their status from the Subscription Center dashboard.
“As in all things, small delays add up in the application development process,” added Davies. “Our new online Subscription Center provides our customers with an additional element of convenience. It’s yet another way we are working to do everything we can to help ensure that their projects are successful.”
Backed by the leaders and founders of several key Apache Software Foundation projects, FuseSource Corp. is the expert in open source integration and messaging. The company is solely focused on providing enterprise-ready integration and messaging software combined with the tools, training and “expertise”/enterprise-support/consulting sought by organizations implementing and managing integration projects such as SOA, cloud environments and others. Hundreds of large enterprises worldwide rely on FuseSource solutions to deploy and manage integration and messaging infrastructure at a lower total cost of ownership than traditional commercial solutions. FuseSource is a wholly owned subsidiary of Progress Software Corporation and can be found on the web at fusesource.com.
FuseSource, Fuse, Fuse ESB, Fuse Message Broker, and Fuse Mediation Router are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the United States and other countries. Any other names contained herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.News, OPEN SOURCE