ManageEngine at Cisco Live London: Manage the Emerging EnterpriseJanuary 13, 2012 No Comments
Device Expert, NetFlow Analyzer and OpManager Offer CIOs, Sys Admins and Rest of IT Team Broad IT Management of Cisco Infrastructure in SMBs and Enterprises
- DeviceExpert gains device end-of-life management capabilities
- NetFlow Analyzer monitors video traffic for free through Cisco Medianet reporting
- OpManager adds “Fast Discovery” feature — 50K interfaces in 15 minutes
- IT360 enhances Centralized Management to boost business productivity
PLEASANTON, Calif. — January 10, 2012 — ManageEngine, the real-time IT management company, today previewed product line enhancements to ensure broad IT management of Cisco infrastructure in SMBs and emerging enterprise organizations.
DeviceExpert, NetFlow Analyzer, OpManager and IT360 combine to create a sweeping, integrated IT management solution that serves CIOs, system administrators and other members of IT management teams charged with oversight of Cisco infrastructure. The company will showcase these products at Cisco Live London 2012, running January 30-February 3, at the ICC London ExCeL.
“We are the management provider for Cisco environments,” said Raj Sabhlok, president of ManageEngine, a division of Zoho Corp. “Our clients span the spectrum and parallel those using Cisco infrastructure, from SMBs and emerging enterprise organizations all the way up to Fortune 500 companies. This is a testament to our scalability and to the value we bring to Cisco-powered businesses.”
ManageEngine Highlights at Cisco Live London 2012
At Cisco Live London 2012, ManageEngine will exhibit a suite of applications designed to provide broad IT management of Cisco environments for all IT management team members. DeviceExpert is a network change and configuration management solution for network managers and administrators. NetFlow Analyzer provides bandwidth monitoring and traffic analysis for network performance managers. OpManager monitors network, server and IT infrastructure for system and IT administrators. IT360 is an integrated IT management dashboard designed for CIOs and IT managers. ManageEngine will demonstrate all four applications at the show:
DeviceExpert is a web–based, multi-vendor network change and configuration management (NCCM) solution for switches, routers, firewalls and other network devices. DeviceExpert helps automate and take total control of the entire lifecycle of device configuration management. The latest version of DeviceExpert (5.6) will add device end-of-life (EOL) management reporting capabilities, an industry-first feature that helps network managers and administrators keep their network infrastructure up to date. Details of the EOL capabilities in DeviceExpert include:
- End-of-life management of network devices such as switches, routers and firewalls is fully automated.
- Audits of the network inventory are used to generate reports on devices that have reached end-of-life/end-of-sale.
- Automated reporting includes end-of-sale date and end-of-support date, host name, device type, series and model information.
NetFlow Analyzer is a powerful traffic analysis and network forensic tool that collects Cisco NetFlow, IPFIX, sFlow, J-Flow, cflow, NetStream, and Cisco NBAR, CBQoS and Medianet data to provide unparalleled visibility into your network. With real-time bandwidth usage reports on top of applications, conversations and hosts, NetFlow Analyzer gives valuable insight into bandwidth usage in the enterprise without the complexity and expense involved in deploying hardware probes. The latest release of NetFlow Analyzer (9.5) showcases:
- Cisco Medianet and Mediatrace monitoring added, in addition to reports using Cisco NetFlow, Cisco IP SLA, Cisco CBQoS, Cisco NBAR and Cisco ASA-NSEL.
- Support for Mediatrace monitoring allows performance analysis of real-time traffic sessions on each hop of an IP flow.
- Free Cisco Medianet video traffic monitoring ensures easy troubleshooting and hence optimum performance of media-rich applications on the network.
OpManager provides complete, end-to-end network, server and IT infrastructure monitoring with advanced fault and performance management functionality across critical IT resources such as routers, WAN links, switches, firewalls, VoIP call paths, physical servers, virtual servers, domain controllers, and more. The latest version of OpManager (9.0) adds an enhanced user interface, IT workflow automation, advanced virtualization monitoring, and REST APIs to custom script monitoring, and more. At Cisco Live London, ManageEngine will preview these new enterprise-grade OpManager beta features to Cisco Live London attendees, including:
- A “Fast Discovery” feature will dramatically accelerate discovery, slashing the time it takes to discover 50,000 interfaces to 15 minutes.
- An enterprise-grade, distributed architecture will be able to monitor more than 50,000 interfaces or 5,000 servers through a single management console.
- An IT workflow engine with an intuitive drag-and-drop GUI and out-of-the-box support for actions, checks and scheduling will help administrators resolve issues faster and with reduced MTTR (Mean Time To Resolve).
The IT360 dashboard provides a 360-degree view across IT to proactively monitor performance. It is designed to monitor and manage IT infrastructures for medium and large enterprises, and adds a business context to monitoring IT resources to help the various stakeholders understand the impact of downtimes on the business. IT360 comprises Network Performance, Server and Application Performance, Database Performance, and End-User Experience Management for the IT Operations and an ITIL helpdesk for IT Service Management, all in one product. In addition to direct use by enterprises, IT360 is also available for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) who offer IT Management.
ManageEngine will be demonstrating IT360 at Cisco Live London. The latest version of IT360 (9.0) enhances centralized management of alarms and business services across multiple remote offices, giving IT teams a centralized view into problems at remote offices and the ability to quickly remediate them. In turn, IT teams can improve SLA responsiveness and overall quality of service.
For more information on ManageEngine, please visit www.manageengine.com; follow the company blog at http://blogs.manageengine.com, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ManageEngine and on Twitter at @ManageEngine.
ManageEngine is the leading provider of cost-effective enterprise IT management software and the only one making the 90-10 promise – to provide 90 percent of the capabilities offered by the Big 4 at just 10 percent of the price. The ManageEngine suite offers enterprise IT management solutions including, Network Management HelpDesk ITIL, Bandwidth Monitoring, Application Management, Desktop Management, Security Management, Password Management, Active Directory reporting, and a Managed Services (MSP) platform. ManageEngine products are easy to install, setup and use, and offer extensive support, consultation and training. More than 50,000 organizations in 200 countries, from different verticals, industries and sizes use ManageEngine to take care of their IT management needs cost effectively. ManageEngine is a division of Zoho Corp. For more information on ManageEngine, please visit www.manageengine.com.
ManageEngine is a trademark of ZOHO Corporation. All other brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.