Oracle Launches Supplier Warranty Management Solution for Oracle E-Business SuiteMarch 18, 2013 No Comments
- To streamline warranty claims and supplier recovery processes, Oracle today unveiled the Oracle Supplier Warranty Management solution, part of the Oracle E-Business Suite.
- With the Oracle Supplier Warranty Management solution, Oracle Depot Repair and Oracle Complex Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (cMRO) will work together with Oracle Endeca Information Discovery to create one complete warranty management solution for supplier warranty recovery, automated claims creation, claims management, part return tracking and partner collaboration.
- To better address issues that can affect customer satisfaction and overall product quality, the integration with Oracle Depot Repair and Oracle cMRO provides Oracle Supplier Warranty Management solution customers with the ability to trace warranty claims and support issues back to the source supplier, distribution center and components.
- The Supplier Warranty Management solution uses Oracle Endeca Information Discovery to allow users to process, analyze and validate the legitimacy of claims consisting of unstructured data – such as customer reported problems, technician notes, remote diagnostic data, test results and supplier notes – and structured data from Oracle’s ERP, Oracle’s Agile Product Lifecycle Management, and Oracle’s Siebel CRM applications.
- Supporting multiple industries, including high-tech, medical devices, automotive, aerospace and industrial manufacturing, the Oracle Supplier Warranty Management solution is designed to eliminate the need for customizations by offering out-of-box integration with Oracle ERP, Oracle’s Agile Product Lifecycle Management, and Oracle’s Siebel CRM applications as well as provides tools to integrate with third party applications.
A Complete, Out-of-the-Box Supplier Warranty Management Solution from Oracle
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle’s complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle’s commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle’s next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle’s Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle’s lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Blanc & Otus