Panasonic’s Green Plan 2018October 11, 2010 No Comments
Panasonic has put in place a Green Plan that will lead the company towards fulfilling its goal for the 100th anniversary of its foundation in 2018.
Then Green Plan 2018 outlines what Panasonic Group employees should do in order to become the industry leader in the ‘green indexes. These green indexes have been set by Panasonic. Below is a list of the areas that they will take part in order to reach their ultimate ‘green’ goal:
- Reduction of CO2
- Resources Recycling
- Minimizing Water Consumption
- Minimize Hazardous Chemical Substances in Products and Minimize Emissions During Production
- Identifying Impact on Biodiversity
- Doubling the sales of No.1 Eco-conscious Products Sold
- Cooperating with Society by Enhancing Environmental Contributions
Visit their website on going green and learn how they are pledging to promote their company through their “Green Business Innovation” going green.
Read their ‘eco ideas’ Report 2010 to learn about their ‘eco ideas’ messaging, vision and strategies.
Panasonic’s full press release can be read here:
Panasonic Launches Action Plan ‘Green Plan 2018′
to Step up Environmental Efforts